Here comes the weekend

But it's only Tuesday I hear you cry!  Ah, let me explain.  I work two days a week, so on a Tuesday afternoon, when I finish work it feels like a Friday.... a whole five days of endless possibilities.

Yes I know I have to take Charlie to school, but hey, I enjoy that bit.  Yes I know I will probably become bored stiff of this school run in the forthcoming years, but at the moment it is a novelty and I love the stroll to school.

Anyway, so on my way home from work on a Tuesday, I love to stroll in the sunshine through the city.  I know I am very lucky to live in such a gorgeous place.  Bristol is blessed to have the harbour and to be able to wander by the water looking at the boats bobbing in the sparkling water I find it so calming.

So on the way home my route takes me pass Sustrans head office.  And recently I have found myself searching, looking out for my love, my little crush!  I am truely smitten.
Pashley Bike
I love this bike!  I dont know who it belongs to, where it travels, its story or anything about it. All I know is I WANT ONE!

I need it... really I do!  My bike is rubbish, awkward, slow and clunky.  So you see for me to enjoy cycling, really love cycling, this Pashley bike is what I need.

So people of Pashley, listen up!  If you have one you dont need.  Get in touch!

Another lookout on my home is the house of my dreams....

Yes we all have one dont we.  Well these are mine.


Ahhhh, actually I think it's the front door colours, the cleaned stone, the original tiled path and the tree in the front garden.  I cant decide which colour to paint my front door.. or do they need to be together to look this good?




Anyway... happy weekend...how's your journey home?