Boys bedroom makeover



Boys bedroom before (some of their toys have been cleared already... a little sparse!)

So it's Bank Holiday Weekend, the weather is looking okay not great but okay.. what do we do?  Decorate! 

I know complete mentalists, but full marks for honouring a time old tradition of doing DIY on a Bank Holiday,it's what it's for isn't it?

Anyway, I had decided a couple of months ago that the boys room needed re-doing.  We had originally decorated it when we moved in 5 years ago and then this room was originally our room, before the boys arrived.

So 5 years on, two boys later, the room was looking worse for wear... anyway, who am I kidding?  I just love doing up my house...

So boys packed off to my parents for a night we had a whole day to get it done... walls & ceiling painted, floor boards filled, sanded and painted... boys toys moved back in.  Phew hard work but the finished result we think is great.







Boys love it.... let's hope these shelves stay this tidy..hmm me thinks not!