Thursday - This Moment

Bristol Balloon.. a regular over our house & the lottie

Hello!  Yes I am still here.  Sorry I haven't been in blogland for a week, have been up to all sorts, camping, working, lottie... getting myself back on track really.

If you remember in a previous post I have not been feeling at all me... well I think I just needed a break, just a few nights away from the normal rountine.. although many of you may think that camping isn't a break at all and bloody hard work!  And you'd be right it is!  Well not so much the camping, I find the packing and finding all things on my endless camping list such a chore.

Needless to say, I did, I packed (single handedly - I sometimes set myself stupid martyrish challenges!) and we went off on a real 'long' journey to Bath! (For those of you who dont know Bath is 30 minutes away).

It's not about the distance, it's about chilling...

So, 2 nights, best weekend weather wise and I am fully restored. Oh, and I think the full moon has a lot to do with it.  Does anyone else have a crazy week the lead up to full moon?  I err turn into a warewolf... well Dan probably would call me that.

Soo...I'm back and expect to blogging more frequently.

I've missed ya!

Labels: