Half Term....practice for Summer Holidays

So it's half term, and today was my first day with the boys (as I Monday was BH and yesterday I worked).

To be honest it didn't go well!

Why oh why?

It seemed to me that I woke up on the back foot..the boys had woken super sharp and already for some kind of entertainment or action.

Me, I just needed coffee...but with none in the house, I drank many cups of green tea, builders tea, but nothing could give me the kick up the ass I needed.

By this point my two 'angels' had wrecked the lounge, eaten whatever they could find, squabbled over the lego and nagged me to the point of no return.

Arghhhh coffee!

When we did finally escape the house, number one son moaned about ice lollies, number two son repeatedly fell over and hurt his knee... and then finally admitted he needed the loo.

Breathe!

Soooo yes, this day is certainly a taster of the up coming summer holidays... I know I have a month and a bit to go... but it just shows me I am a novice in this whole school holiday game.

Note to self, get a game plan, get organised & get some coffee in the house!