Appreciation 101

Poppy at allotment

I feel that the last few weeks as a parent I have lost my way.  I am finding situations being increasingly difficult with my two boys and loosing my patience far too often.

They seem to be not listening, running on adrenaline, throwing themselves around, answering back and not sleeping! Yes, I know, the sleep thing is probably the whole reason for this bad behaviour... they just are not listening to me when I try to explain this.

Instead, I get back chat, crying, whining and throwing of toys.

I am at a loss.  I've tried explanation, reason, bribery, separation, shouting (counting to a million!), distraction... it's all rubbish and nothing bloody works!

Give me strength!

So when I read this post by Earth Mama, I knew I wasn't alone.. we mums/parents are never alone in our struggles.  She made me think, what have I to be appreciative of today..

So here goes...
There I feel alot better... hmm bed I think x