Vintage Wallpaper




A few months ago my mother in law gave me a book of wallpaper samples which she has kept (she is a brilliant thrifter) since the 70s.  She doesn't know where the book of samples came from and she thinks there were old when she acquired them.

So I happily took them off her hands, knowing I would find a great project for them.

So last night I set to making some paper bunting, using my pinking shears and some green wool (would have preferred string, but didn't have any).

I cut off the corners of the samples, making cute little triangles and using Pritstick (not the best glue in the world), I turned over the top of the triangle and glued the wool into the crease. Then cut of the corners where they stuck out.

Cut and glue, cut and glue, voila!  A cute little vintage paper bunting.
x


Labels: ,