Feel Good Friday



I cannot begin to write this post... words seemed to have failed me.

Coincidence?  Fate?  I dunno really.

Let me start from the beginning.  My lovely friend & colleague Jess is leaving work today to start Maternity leave (her first child).  I will dearly miss her, but she is so ready to leave and start her journey into motherhood.

I have sorted out all of my cloth nappies and other baby items, Muslin's, change bag, towels etc, and have washed them to give to her.

So here it is... This will be the final time I wash these nappies, the final time I see them blowing in the gentle breeze.  They are off to a friend who is starting her new life with her new baby... just as my baby is starting school.

Weird isn't it?  The very same day she starts maternity leave, my Charlie starts school.

And so life continues...

Have a great weekend ... we are off to the Kite Festival tomorrow.

x


Labels: , , ,