Kids Clothes Week Challenge


Last week I stumbled across a lovely blog by Elsie Marley,whilst looking for clothes patterns for the boys.

I was delighted to see she was doing this challenge, to make kids clothes for an hour a day for one week.  Well, how could I not join in!

 I know some of you have already noticed the new button down there on the left, and have already signed up.  If you want to join in just click on on it and Elsie will take you through the details.

I have just looked at her blog this morning and she is putting up inspirational patterns and images to get our creative juices flowing!

I think I would like to attempt (notice I said attempt, I am really not that confident in my sewing skills, but am willing to give it a go!)...

PJ's
Trousers
Winter Hats

So if anyone has some great boys patterns or can recommend a good book please let me know!

I am gonna spend most of today (at work), looking for patterns... naughty me!

x