Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Right now, I AM: Google+ -->

Right now, I AM:

Yes he is still in his pyjamas!

Right now, I AM: Enjoying hanging out with Rufus.  Having important one on one time, whilst Charlie is at school.  We have enjoyed the City Farm, making robots and baking. I am making sure I remember every bit of this precious time.


I am taking part of Earth Mama: right now, I AM:: a series. Every Wednesday we have to post one image combined with a short sentence that starts out as "right now, I AM...". With the belief this simple exercise helps to take a moment out of the day to open our eyes, take a look around, and see something wonderful that is right in front of us.

5 comments:

  1. It is so important and difficult at the same time to get one on one time with my kids when there are more then one. It is something I struggle with everyday. Noticing the little things is what is working for me too. What a great robot and thanks for sharing!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! we will definitely have to make a robot now.

    http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2010/09/right-now-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little face. That robot looks fantastic. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, good for you! Having twins, I always struggled to get one-on-one time. Often my husband and I would do our errands separately so we could each bring one kid for some quality time :-) Enjoy your time!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bottoms I forgot to do the I Am this week :-(

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x