The Great Book Day Outfit Saga


My son is growing up.  This morning I came downstairs and he was dressed as Charlie from Charlie & Lola.  He looked so sweet! 

I then looked at his face, I could see he was only wearing that top to please me.  Wow!  Such a big boy, putting that top on to please his mummy knowing I had spent time making it for him.  Before he would have kicked up a fuss and refused point blank to wear it.

I couldn't let him go to school wearing something he didn't feel comfortable in, just to please me.  So I asked him what would he like to wear?

The look of relief, happiness and excitement flooded his face.

POWERRANGERS!

So this is how he looks today at school.

I know he will have an awesome time being a super hero with his friends.  Much cooler than Charlie & Lola.  How wrong could I be?!

Rufus wanted to get in the dressing up act.


He scared everyone he could in the playground.  His best mate Henry wanted to hold his hand (he thought his dino outfit was the business!).

Me?  I am just glad they are happy.
x