Welcome to the world


Yesterday morning my lovely friend Jess, gave birth to a beautiful little girl.

Ella Rose Tondowski-Bruce

Born at 3.55am, 7lb 2oz.

Jess and I used to work together, and for the past 6 months at work we have talked nothing but babies, babies names, buggies, birthing techniques, bunting, nurseries, the whole baby shabang. 

I was convinced she was having a boy.  I even knitted her baby some green booties, thinking she was having a boy.  Green booties on a girl will rock with some stripey tights!

So, little Ella, welcome to the world.  Thank you for arranging to have the sun out and shining brightly on the day of your arrival!

I can't wait to meet you and have a cuddle.

Rufus and Charlie will show you the joys of the allotment (when you are a bit older).

Well done Jess... Big hugs, enjoy this precious time and remember to sleep!

XX

Also I would like to say another welcome - to all the lovely new followers of my blog!  Welcome!!!  Thank you all for your heart warming comments, it makes me feel great to know there are people like me out there... big hugs to you all!
x

Labels: ,