Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Christmas Bake Google+ -->

Christmas Bake


This afternoon Rufus and I had a little Christmas Bake.

Using this recipe from here, which to be honest made far to much dough, I would half the quantities next time.


He loved stiring the mixture and splashing it around the kitchen.



He said the rolling and the cutting was just like playdough.


Stars and silver baubles went flying over the kitchen floor!

Not much stayed on the biscuits.

But Ru loved being a chef for a few hours.

Unfortunately, we are going to have throw the whole lot away.

Rufus and I fear all of us, have come down with a bad tummy bug.  He has spent the rest of the day on the toilet, poor little man.

So we have convinced him, that these Gingerbread Biscuits are for Father Christmas and his Elves, and we are putting them in a box to post off to the North Pole.

Such a shame!  All his hard work... can hardly give them to family now...

 biscuit & bug anyone?

x

8 comments:

  1. Oh no!! so sad! poor biscuits :( poor Rufus :( Get better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lou
    I've been catching up on your last few posts. So the dear boy is in Nursery - wow! How lovely for him and I do hope you get to make crafty whilst you have the time. He looks so cute in this post mixing the gingerbread dough - but no, I'll pass on the biscuits and bug! I hope it goes very soon and doesn't spoil your weekend!
    Lovely picture you won in the giveaway and I adore your sideboard :-)
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little Rufus, I'm sure Father Christmas will love them though, they look yummy. I hope you're all better soon. My little one was sick all through the night in the week, I'm hoping the rest of us will escape, enjoy your weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh, hope it clears up quickly, such a shame about the biscuits too!
    Kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like he had a great time but so sad about the tummy bug, mind you they will be loved by all those elfs etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a shame.

    Hope you all feel better soon.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lou, poor you. I hope you're all OK this weekend, and that you don't all fall ill at the same time in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. poor little Rufus hope he feels better soon, what a lovely idea though im sure father xmas and the elves will love the extra treats x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x