My baby has grown


This photograph was taken of Rufus back in June... with glorious sunshine and sweet smelling roses.

This is how I still think of Rufus.  Chubby little legs and arms, waddling around in dungaree shorts and sunhat.

Today, my little baby has started nursery!

I cannot believe it.  These 3 years have gone by so fast.

He is so ready for it though.  Practically beating the door down to get in to play.  Not a worried look, or needing his mum.  He was 'bye see you later' as I left.

I on the otherhand became a bit emotional.

My baby has grown up.

I didn't take my camera with me to Nursery... so here is a gorgeous pic from the summer, to warm us all up and for us to remember the roses.

Rufus is only doing to mornings a week, he is going to love it.

And me, well I am loving the peace, and might actually start making something.

x

Labels: