Hama love


Yes, I know these have been around for some time.  But, in our house we have just discovered the joys of pegging and ironing these little gems.  Although I seem to be doing all the work at the moment - art therapy for the January blues.

Charlie didn't go to school yesterday as he was feeling over emotional and tired from a night of coughing, he woke up wanting to make Hama beads after seeing an advert on the TV.  (bloomin TV!).

So, yesterday afternoon, we must have driven around Bristol for 2 hours and in and out of at least 5 craft shops til I bit the bullet and conceeded to going to Ikea... I cannot believe that hardly anywhere sold them and if they did it was £8 for a tiny amount!

Ikea - cheap & cheerful.

I must admit I am now addicted.. can't wait til the boys are in bed to make some more creations... wish it was Christmas still...I could have done the tree!

Have a great weekend!
x




Labels: