Party Prep

{ I put this little note in his lunch box yesterday}





Today is party prep day... making pass the parcel,  sorting out goodie bags, baking, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!

Tomorrow Charlie will be hosting his 5th Birthday Party, he has invited just 6 of his closest school friends to come here and celebrate.  I am hoping we can do half an hour of t-shirt painting, party crown decorating, then pass the parcel & musical statues... a scrumptious (sugar laden) lunch and then a crazy play before home time.

{Phew!}

Then a much needed lie down for Mummy & Daddy!

I have this recipe lined up for the Big Cake, and a few little surprises up my sleeve.

So please think of me tomorrow morning around 11.30 when the sugar kicks in and the kids take control of the house!

p.s. THANK YOU to all of you who left such lovely happy birthday wishes for Charlie yesterday... aw you guys are the best! 

x

Labels: