Pie! - {pay it forward}





This evening, for supper, I made a pie!
{Boys were so excited}
Using left over lamb from yesterdays roast.
It gave me a chance to use the blackbird pie funnel sent to me by the lovely and talented Zoe over at Scented Sweetpeas.
A few months ago she posted about Pay it Forward, asking for comments to be left, if we wish to take part. 
I was lucky enough to receive a beautifully wrapped parcel just before Christmas.  It contained this wonderful blackbird pie funnel and this Christmas Pudding decoration, made by Zoe herself {check out her new page}:


Thank you Zoe, for your generosity, such wonderful gifts and the boys loved their choccy too!

So, now it's my turn to host Pay it Forward.

All you have to do is leave a comment, telling me why you would like to recieve a little surprise from me and your email address.  I will contact the winner for your home address and then at some point in the future you will have a surprise through the post!
{simple!}
So - over to you...good luck!
x

SORRY!  PAY IT FORWARD IS NOW CLOSED.  THE NEXT HOST HAS BEEN CHOSEN... HOW VERY EXCITING!  THANK YOU FOR YOU LOVELY COMMENTS.  LOU X

Labels: ,