Itchy & Scratchy


The Ru is unwell!  After another rubbish night with musical beds at 5.00 am.  The Lord slept alone in a king size bed until 9.30am!  He must have needed it, he didn't hear us padding around him getting dressed this morning.

When he finally came down stairs I realised he was covered in a red itchy rash. Which became progressively worse throughout the day.  Crying because he was cold, yet having a raging temperature.

I've just come back from the Doc's (first it was slap cheek & now second opinion is Urticaria).  Who knows what he has!!!

The cure, Calpol!

He is so miserable, manically itchy, making me feel I have fleas.  It's going to be another long night.

My lovely friend Mel, took Charlie to and from school today, so Ru wasn't disturbed.  Thank you!  A life saver, it would have been hard work doing school run with Ru today, it's difficult at the best of times.

Ru is going to be very disappointed tomorrow, it's his best friend Henry's 3rd birthday party.  He can't go like this, such a shame!

Poor little man. I hope he gets better quickly....
x

Labels: