This week I am grateful for - Calpol


This week I am grateful for:

1. Calpol.  Sticky pink stuff which brings my sons temperature down, allows him to rest a while and watch Wallace & Gromitt DVD without scratching himself to much.

2. Friends.  Lovely friends who don't mind doing the school run with Charlie while I stay at home with Ru.  Who also don't mind seeing me in my dressing gown too! {not the best in the morning with only a few hours sleep!}.

3. Charlie.  For being a big boy and understanding things aren't normal at the moment, and getting himself dressed this morning to help.

So, hopefully {please?!}, Ru will feel brighter tomorrow, and we can venture outside.  To the museum on Sunday to watch the Chinese New Year Lion dance.

Have a great weekend, what are you all up to?

x

p.s. I am taking part in Maxabella Loves - this week I am grateful for.  Hop on over to have a look at other blog's and what we are all grateful for this week.
x