invasion of privacy..

This morning I awoke to a sunny, hazy beautiful morning.  Dan & I have our bedroom in the attic, a conversion with very large velux windows.  Happily I threw the windows open and walked downstairs to have a shower.

On my return I did the usual, dried, moisturised and stood looking at myself in my mirror when I heard the dragons breath roar of a hot air balloon.

Looking out of the window there hanging in the sky with a birds eye view of my nakedness, was Bristol Balloons with a basket full of people!

I tried to run and hide, but with such large bloomin windows there was no-where to conceal myself other than to fling myself under the duvet and wait til they had gone.

Typically the wind had dropped and they seemed to stay there, outside my window for what seemed like hours.

I feel violated and somewhat sheepish.  Surely they must have these early morning flights for the shear pleasure of perving on unsuspecting people getting dressed in the morning!

I will be more careful to check the skies in future!

x

Edit - I did not take this photo standing there butt naked!!   I took it last summer during the Bristol Balloon Festival. {thanks for pointing that out!!!}