shameless plea...

MAD Blog Awards 2011


Hello - Happy Easter!!!

I hope you are all having the most wonderful weekend.  I myself have eaten far too much and am presently slumped on the sofa in a post roast state.

Just a quick post... I've just found out I have been nominated in the Mads awards!  I cannot actually believe it to be honest!!!   Well, the list of nominees and categories will be released tomorrow, apparently I am in a family fun or family life category.

Thank You!

I dont know who nominated me, but thank you!... I am absolutely over the moon! 

I started this blog to record life on the allotment, but it has grown into recording my daily ramblings, photos and everything we as a family get up to.  Days out, romping through the woods, adventures, boys drawings, DIY, fashion..... everything that inspires, moves or touches me.

You can nominate for any blog you like by clicking the button on the side bar and then clicking on nominate and then go through the form.

Voting closing tomorrow evening!!

Thank you!

Have a great rest of your holidays.
Lou x