tonsilitus



Today is my official first day of Easter holidays, I worked the past two days, so today is the day I have fun with my two sons, right?

Wrong.

Charlie was complaining yesterday of a sore throat, so I took him to the doctors this morning.  They both have tonsilitus! 

Great!

Both on different anti-biotics.  Charlie for his throat and Rufus for his throat and his bunged nasal tubes and glue ear.  I now have to remember to give their medicine at different times of the day, one an hour before meals and the other after!!!  Aghhh

Oh well, on the bright side, it's a grey drizzley day, so we have made Easter Cards, decorated bird boxes and made a lego quarry..... phew!   Not bad for poorly boys.

Let's hope the rest of the holidays are a little easier!

Happy holidays everyone!

x

Labels: ,