blogging mute!

Is anyone else having problems commenting?  I read the posts, I type in my heartfelt comment and then I am re-directed to sign in to blogger.  It takes me back to type in the varification word and then I go back to sign in to blogger and then back to type in the word and then back to sign in to blogger....

aghhh I give up!

So here are some of my comments to you lovely people:

Stine...
'Happiness is a new piece of jewellery.  I have recently bought a blue ring like that, I shall post about it this week.  Happy weekend Stine!  Lou xx'

Wellies (Tori)....
'So happy to hear the little dog is back safe and sound!  Bit wierd about how groomed it was... there must someone out there who has earning for sparkling clean pooches.  Love this image, so moody.  You live in a beautiful part of the world. Lou xx'

capturingmoments
Thank you for your lovely comments about my home. So nice to see Australia... YAY! It's been too long since I was there, 15 years ago! Happy weekend! Lou x

Cat
'Wow, you have the most loveliest things in your bag.  I would be far to ashamed to show mine.  Broken pen, packet of raisins, used tissues, various snack bar wrappers, a leaflet on pilates (which I will never use) and so on! I lead a glamourous life as a mum!  Lou xx p.s. I have that duvet cover! x'

Mel
'I love it!  Oh are you going to ask them to have it in the M Shed's shop?  Great idea! Lou x'



There are more... but I will get round to commenting to you all very soon! 
I have to sign off now as my eldest son would like my attention - he is wanting to do some craft.

p.s thank you to all of you who have commented recently, I am trying to get to you all and thank you personally (if blogger will allow me!).  And also a big HELLO! to all of my new followers. I cannot believe how many there are now.  Big hugs!

Happy weekend all!
Lou xx