Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: corners of my home - may Google+ -->

corners of my home - may


It's nearly the end of May.  Where has it gone... flown by.
We have been doing some changes at home this month.
The internal door has been painted a bright welcoming blue.
{happy colour}
We are painting the hall white to make it brighter.
We have replaced our old dining table with this 1950's Formica one.  Such a happy blue colour.  It suits us and fits the space better.
The boys have been prolific in their art work.
Yes.. our home has become a tranquil sea of blue and green - not a conscious decision but somehow it's happened.
Have a happy weekend, my lovelies.
Hoping for sunny days and elderflower cordial making.
x

12 comments:

  1. oh your house is like i dream mine is but isnt! your sense of style is immense, you have a real talent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow- it all looks so lovely. The blue door is just dreamy and I adore the formica table. Good work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love your new door, and your house has such a lovely feeling about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower. Love your beautiful photos and 'warmness'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new table! Son nice when something slots in and feels just "right". Have a happy weekend,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the goldfish in the fireplace feature! The sofa looks cosy and inviting and the blues and greens are so nice. What a lovely happy space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice new door - I love the colour! I made elderflower cordial for the 1st time this week and although it took a while it was definitely worth it... just have to make our way through the 6 bottles of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love your blue door!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful home - your sofa is utterly gorgeous. I think we should swap :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the way you have written 'Welcome' on your door - how delightfully simple and unique - and all your little Indian stamps - a little man tried to sell me many of those, once upon a time in Vashisht! Lovely lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a similar blue theme happening in our house...also not a conscious decision but I love it, so peaceful. Your front door is fantastic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x