ear infection - inspiration


Cabin in the woods plate by Kimslittlemonsters via Etsy

Wave Jar by Paulova via Etsy

Dots linen tea towel by Leah Duncan
I am at home at the moment with Rufus who is poorly again!
His ear burst on Monday night, poor little man.  He's not sleeping well and tired and miserable.  It's all a bit hard work here at the moment!  He is waking at 5.00am and not going back to sleep!  If he's awake then I am too.  Soo soo tired!
So I've have been trying to ignore him this morning, hoping he will have a nap on the sofa - doesn't look hopeful!
In the meantime I've been hanging around Etsy and found these lovely items for the kitchen. 
Virtual shopping {pretend shopping, putting things in the cart and leaving them there!} is making me feel a little better!
Okay, better go, his lordship is hungry!
x

Labels: