lovely prints & super surprises


A couple of weeks ago I bought this amazing print - Octons, from the talented Francesca over at Mrs Elliot Books. 
It has been high on my wish list for ages since first seeing it over at Kerry's in little Berties bedroom.
I thought it would look perfect in my boys bedroom.  And I am delighted with how it looks.

Francesca's work is always catching my eye.  Her most recent chevrons prints will soon be in my home, once I saved some pennies! Dan will tell me off if I keep buying things!

Yesterday I received a super surprise in the post. The lovely and kind Francesca had posted me her new modernist card set.  I am over the moon!  She must know my love of mid century items.  I am going to frame them, too too gorgeous to give away.

Thank you lovely lady!
x

This weekend is the Southbank Arts Trail in our local neighbourhood.  I am super excited about nosing round the homes of artists... shame I can't buy anything!  Two friends of mine will be showing their work, Mel's Lino Prints will be at the Bedworkshop and Sam's papercuts will be at Paper Village.
Have a wonderful weekend!
x

Labels: , , ,