weekend - in pictures






Hello!
It feels like I haven't been here in a while.  I know I have, I am here quite a lot, but my head space is just not into blogging at the moment. 

I think a little time off to regain my creative juice should be good.  I am forgetting to take photos and document life.  Dumb eh?  Seeing as this is what I love to do!

It's been all a bit hectic.  I seem to be running on my nerves, stressed out for no damn reason.  I always get like this during my time of the month.

I need to take a rest, chill and move forward at a more sedate, comfortable manner... stop rushing, stressing and not having fun! And more importantly be a bit less shouty mum!!!

This weekend seems like it has been non stop. 

Take yesterday for example - first up it was Charlie's swimming lesson, followed by shopping on North Street, followed by Charlie going to his friends 5th Birthday party, during this time Dan & I (with Ru in tow) wandered around Curry's choosing a new fridge.  Then to the park, because we felt guilty that we took Ru to Curry's (er ????!!!).  After picking Charlie up, I made pizza from scratch and then dashed up to the Night at the Museum.  Immediately after this Dan marshalled at Mountain Bike 24hour event for Charity... so he was out from 9pm til 12.30am.

{breathe!!!}

That was Saturday!!!!!

See what I mean?

Today.. allotment & celebrating Grandma's birthday.  A little less manic, but somehow I managed to still get completely stressed and a tension headache!

So... {pause for breath}...

I am having a little rest, and will come back refreshed and something worth blogging about.  And yes, I need to tell you all about the Affordable Art Fair last Thursday... maybe I'll do that tomorrow, then a rest!

Have a wonderful week, my lovelies, and I shall see you sometime over the next few days.

x

Labels: