Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Spicy courgette pickles... Google+ -->

Spicy courgette pickles...

Image via Etsy - Kimberley Hasselbrink

If, like me, you have a bit of a courgette glut at the moment, this might be of interest.
The Etsy Blog have put up in a recent post Spicy Zucchini Pickle (courgette's if you are from these parts!).
Looks so delicious I might give this one a go later this week.
Have a lovely week, what ever you are doing.
Me?  Work, Allotment, Play Dates and camping... 
Speak soon.
x

7 comments:

  1. mmm, they sound good. love me some zucchini and a little spice!
    not much on here this week, a few play-dates and catching up with friends, all good things!
    Enjoy your week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could spend hours here... lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just checked out that recipe - there might be some making here in Malvern too. They look excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that's for me!
    Thank you!
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, this looks gorgeous. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lady, i have alot to catch up on at your place!

    You'll find me hanging about!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x