good morning...


Good morning!
Yes feeling a little fuzzy today.
Today is the last day of sole parenting through the summer holidays, and I must admit I am feeling a little tired now.
We are meant to be camping this weekend with the lovely Charley, but Rufus has had a hacking cough since last weekend camping in the cold and rain, I think it would be foolish to go and add to his cold.
Rufus starts pre-school on Monday and he needs to be fighting fit for that.
Have a great time Charley and family - sad we aren't with you.  
I know when I see her photos on Monday I will wish I was there!


                                      **************************************************


In other news.
If you look over to the side bar you will see I have a love list.
I've change it a little so these are now links to other pages.
Go and have a look at some of my favourite things at the moment.
Enjoy.


Have a great weekend.
x