Pink Rose Card back in stock...


Good morning lovely people!
How has your Friday been so far?
I've been listing new stock onto the shelves of my shop.
My best selling Pink Rose Card is now back in stock... hurry these sell out pretty fast.

             ************************************************************
In other news... I am very excited to be popping on the train tomorrow and heading up to London and having a good ole' nose around Camden Passage with these two lovely ladies... Books and Tree.  Yippy!  I must admit I am a bit nervous about the tubes...being a country lass.  But I am sure we will have a great time.  Photos of our trip will be posted over the weekend, it will be interesting to see how each of us post about the day.

Also on Sunday we are off to meet Steve Backshall at the Live 'n' Deadly roadshow!  Oh my!  My two are both very very excited!

A busy weekend indeed.
Hope you all have a great one.
x

Labels: , ,