tuesday treasury...


midnight navy and blue














































Hello!  How are you all this Tuesday?
Good I hope.  
My Etsy Treasury this week is all about the love of blue.
It's my favourite colour at the moment, not so long ago it was all about Yellow, but now I feel I'm in a deep navy, midnight love.
Maybe it's me wanting to snuggle down and sleep, I dunno, just tired I think.....probably doing too much!
Enjoy!

                 *********************************************************************************************************************

Last night I went along to a life drawing class.
We had a female model who had such smooth skin it was difficult to draw.  She was so tiny and slim that there wasn't much definition in her form.  
Anyway, I soldiered on and produced some mediocre work.
Glad I went, it's just good to practice drawing.
Have any of you been to a life drawing class recently?
It is fun, a little off putting at first, then you start to look at them and think....'ergh you could have washed your feet!'

x

Labels: ,