Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Sunday... Google+ -->

Sunday...






























































































































































































































Today we prepared for halloween.
Spooky pictures were drawn.
Bats flew into roost.
Pumpkins were carved.
Costumes and masks were made.
We also went to the LoveFood Festival and saw the most incredible carved pumpkins made by the sculptural team of Aardman animations. Totally cool.
I loved the zebra skin zebra crossing.
We are very excited about tomorrow... spookiness awaits!
x

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic pumpkin carvings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bat pumpkin is a.maz.ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was there too yesterday (cleaning an office though). I missed all the fun. Cycling there at 8.00am in the morning I did pass 3 zombie walks of shame thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bats on the wall are fab! Despite my love of Halloween, we were a bit lame on the decorations this year... just ran out of time! I love the pumpkin with the carrot horns! Immense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seconding Zoe: those bats are brilliant! Makes me think of this little guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yAe2MBIpE Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pumpkins! Bristol rocks! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x