1st day...time to start Elving

Source: frk-trillingsgaard.blogspot.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: moredesignplease.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via littlegreenshed - on Pinterest


Okay it's the 1st of December!
Whoop!
Only 24 more sleeps til Father Christmas comes down the chimney (Yes I am a believer!).
I haven't felt much like making anything for Christmas before now, but last night I made a start.
I baked the Christmas Cake - yay!  Smells wonderful.
I've been looking on Pinterest for some Christmas inspiration for decorating the home this year.. wow there are some amazing crafty makes out there.
Here are just a few on my board - go take a peek!
I have a few ideas up my sleeve, I've just bought some coloured card and may make some colourful garlands with Rufus this afternoon.
One thing is for sure, it's going to be merry and BRIGHT!
x

More christmas inspiration over here.

Also some exciting news about a GIVEAWAY later..... watch this space!
x

Labels: , , ,