Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: playing around with the tree & camera... Google+ -->

playing around with the tree & camera...


Okay so you know how it is.
Late night, too much sloe gin.
Loving the warmth of the twinkling lights on the tree.
Sooooo I decided to spend an hour working out how to do Bokeh with the lights... so after much giggling and using silly props and faffing around with the fstop.
I finally managed it... looks cosy and slightly magical, don't you think?
Here are some outtakes!:


Have a go with your tree... hours of wasted fun!!
x

5 comments:

  1. yesssssssss is magical ... I have to practice and learn to get that effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love playing around with camera although i end up weith 1000s of terrible photos to one good one, One day I must learn how to use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, it's beautiful... I'm hoping I have time to try this over Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive been meaning to give this ago myself but time seems to run past, so magical though x merry xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I want to do that!! No idea how though, probably don't even have the right kind of camera for a start! Merry Christmas Lou, hope it's a good one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x