weekend...





this weekend I...

* watched my son become a big boy, choosing a DS to play with at the hairdressers.
* laughed and then cried at the cinema
* ate paella
* roasted myself next to our log burner
* cuddled a 5 month old baby
* talked with Dan about future projects
* planted hyacinth bulbs
* ate the juiciest pear
* tackled the ironing mountain
* listened to Charlie read
* made a treasure box out of an old tissue box - junk modelling
* cleaned the bathroom
* went on a fantasy toy shop in the Entertainer
* received an email from Father Christmas
* felt the sunshine on my face
* cuddled boys on the sofa
* watched the golden compass on the tv
* felt christmasy

(loved how Jodi posted her weekend here....I wanted to play along too!)
x

Don't forget to enter the TEA giveaway over here... ends on Friday.
Have a great week.
x

Labels: