grateful..


Last night I went to my first WI meeting.
We had a speaker from Happy City who talked about being Happy and how our happiness and behaviour can have knock on effects to the people we are in contact with during our daily lives.  Not just our friends and family, but the people in the local shop, the sale person on the phone etc.
By being nice, happy and mindful of ourselves we can make positive steps to make the community/world a better place.
Which makes sense right?
She invited us to make a daily grateful diary.  Saying that it is a proven fact that people who daily write down what they are grateful of, can actually make positive steps to a happier life.
So...I am going to try and do just this. I hope to write down on here 3 grateful's at the end of each post.
Just little things that made me stop and think and realise how thankful and grateful I am.
You can join in too if you like.

Today's grateful's:
1. meeting such inspiring, open, friendly women through blogland who I can now call friends.
2. the sunshine after the downpours
3. a neatly stacked woodpile (by my lovely man) so lighting the burner and warming my boys is a breeze.
x

Labels: ,