I've been tagged...


I have been tagged by Nancy of Nancy Knits & Figs & Roses....

The Rules..
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!

Randomness...

* When I was girl I was a tom boy. Loved to climb trees and ride bikes. During one summer holidays I wore a pair of navy cord dungarees every day and didn't brush my  hair for the whole 6 weeks!
* I won 3rd place for my Strawberry Jam in a local summer fair
* I have worked in many countries around the world whilst travelling. Bars in Cape Town, selling jewellery in Tel Aviv, Data Entry in Sydney, An extra on an advert for Vodka in Cape Town, Grape harvester in Australia, Surf Board hire in Australia.
* I travelled for 5 years and loved it.
* I have size 4 feet and often by kids shoes!
* I love to dance in the kitchen
* I learnt to play the violin when I was 5 years old
* I have dived in the Great Barrier Reef
* Eaten swamp crabs in Fiji
* Done a bungee Jump
* Love the colour yellow (der like you didn't know that!)

Questions Nancy asked me...

1. What achievement are you most proud of to date?
Giving birth to Rufus at home, just Dan and I (no midwife), NO DRUGS!
2. What is your current obsession?
Canton Green Tea - LOVE it.
3.  What makes you belly laugh?
Rufus - daily
4.  What is the thing you cook best?
Risotto
5. What talent do you wish you had?
To play the guitar, really well
6. What is the most recent thing you've learned?
That my happiness and my families happiness goes before other people's needs
7. What is your favourite way to relax after a tough day at work?
Luckily these are few and far between now I have a better job. But I do like a glass of red wine.
8. Where would you go on holiday next?
If money was no object, India in a flash! But in reality it will be Cornwall in a cottage - which is fantastic too.
9. What is one of the hardest things you've ever had to do?
Pass my driving test - 4 times!
10. Name one thing you've inherited from with parent?
Long eye lashes, from my Dad!
11. What is my favourite (alcoholic) drink?
Boring... red wine!


Who to tag?


Flora - Through the Round Window
Charley - Flora and Pearl
Kirsty - SixtyOneA
Maria - Floor Number Four
Andrea - The Buckles
Marci - Picking Wild Mountain Berries
Elenore - lespetiteschosesdelamadame

Questions....
1. What is your favourite thing to eat for Breakfast?
2. What was your playground skill as a child?
3. The name of your first pet?
4. If you were a tree, which tree would it be?
5. What is your life long dream?
6. If you could compete in the Olympics, what would be your sport?
7. What is your biggest achievement to date?
8. What is your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
9. How big are your feet?
10. What is the one thing you hate doing the most?
11. If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?

Good luck!
x

Edit: I would just like to point out that we didn't choose not to have midwife present. She went home and left us to get some sleep. Rufus popped out an hour later. We did plan on a home birth though, just not that quick or without NHS help! But it was incredible nonetheless!