Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Leap year treasury... will you???? Google+ -->

Leap year treasury... will you????

pattern & colour - Love you!
















































Happy Leap Year!
Nearly March eh?
A little pattern and colour today.... loving the kids tops by thelittlellama - might have to get a certain big cat lover that tank for this summer.
Me? I am after a new frock to wear to an Easter wedding. Any ideas?
Charlie made a paper frog at Beavers last night in celebration of today... it's great!
Have a great (boing boing) leaping day!
x

6 comments:

  1. I really like that purse (top right). Some lovely finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can we see the paper frog? (so that we can rip it off!).
    Love the treasury, sadly the clouds on my blog will be no more soon as the list changes when I add to my like list. I don't think it is possible to make a static one unless you are a seller. I love the prints and the boat brooch. You have also reminded me I have two weddings coming up - doom in the clothing department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like and want everything!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yay! I have a bag with the Emily the Pemily tash on- she's Brighton based x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this treasury Lou. We have a wedding at the beginning of June and I have no idea what to wear. I don’t really do dressing up these days, so will probably feel thoroughly uncomfortable! Have a fab weekendxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see earlier that you added your sweet treasury with my brooch including. thanks a lot for sharing!
    By the way, your blog is lovely, I'm gonna take a tour in here ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x