etsy love...

love list... March 2012















































Happy Tuesday everyone!
It's super sunny here, really showing the signs of spring in the UK.
I do hope you are all fine and dandy today. I've been working most of the day at my other job (not blogging, mummying or drawing kind of job)... so it was wonderful to step outside into the sunshine this afternoon to collect the boys from school.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! to everyone who has given me such positive comments about my new postcards, and also thank you to all of you have bought them. They should be winging their way to you now. I do hope you love them!

This week I am sorting out printers and will have new prints of my illustrations in the shop very soon... it's all very exciting!

I've done a little treasury of my latest favourites on Etsy. I hope you like them as much as me. I am totally digging that tribal rug and always have a crush on any necklace from IWASANDWILLBE... they rock.

Have a great week!
x

Labels: , , ,