Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: our spring weekend... Google+ -->

our spring weekend...







An epic weekend.
The sun has shone its heart out... most unseasonally for March, no I am not complaining, just saying!
This weekend we have:
♥ picnicked,
♥ drawn,
♥ pretended to be dinosaurs,
♥ painted my toenails coral red
♥ wore my birki's all weekend
♥ planted onions at the allotment, weeded thistles and cooch grass,
♥ Swooned around the Bespoked Bike Festival,
♥ climbed trees
♥ Eaten cake,
♥ Jumped on a trampoline,
♥ Charlie went to his bestie's birthday party and saw a giant millipede (Pete the Bugman was in attendance),
♥ cleared the back garden of all traces of toddler toys,
♥ tried on vintage dresses at the mshed,
♥ bought a pair of 70's sunglasses, a mid-century plate & a 70's tea towel,
♥ ate choc ices in the back garden,
♥ made a grapple arm out of lego technic,
♥ ate homemade lasagne,
♥ drank red wine,
♥ laughed at Rufus dancing.
♥ lapped up every - single - ray - of - sunshine........

how was yours?
x

18 comments:

  1. Oooh I want to see your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome list and pics!! I LOVE that colour on your purdy toes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I received my postcards! They are AMAZING Lou, thankyou :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchases pics please!! Tho love these pics- toe ring is cool! It was an epic weekend- here's to many more sunny ones to come! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your weekend sounds amazing! Coral red nails is the way forward..I'm sporting that look too :-) We wanted to go to the bike festival but couldn't quite make it, Ben got stuck at work and I got lost in the lanes and villages of Worcestershire...Not in a fun way I may add! Now I'm about to begin a jam packed work week... :-/ I hope you have a good week and lets hope for more sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds splendid! happy photos and what a lovely shop you have. clever lady with a great hand for drawing by the looks of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, your weekend sounds great! Ours was very laidback but included a trip to the Botanical Gardens and a splash in the pool (for The Toddler anyway!). Love your nails by the way. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you've packed a lot in! stunning photos too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a really lovely weekend.
    My w/e was good too... a trip to a little vintage fair with a friend and visits to my allotment where everything is reaching for the sky...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOO and darker text is much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first days in the sun after a winter are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sunny photos, sounds like a lovely weekend. It's great to get the Birki's out isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOo! souunds lovely - we had our 1st BBq of the year! bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds amazing! Ours revolved around the sunshine. First lunch in the garden...lovely. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like an epic weekend – you certainly crammed a lot in! (I think I did about 3/4 less stuff than you!) here we only had one nice day... on Sat, it was all cold and seriously foggy so not really any fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great weekend, I think everyone is going a bit mad in the unusually sunny weather and trying to cram as many summer activities in as early as possible! I am no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely photos, and the vintage shop looks pretty epic too! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how lovely is this weather! Pretending to be dinosaurs sounds so good :)
    We had such a lovely weekend here soaking up the sun also, it's like magic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x