Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: pattern Google+ -->

pattern





We've been carless today.
The old lady is having it's MOT.
I do hope we see her again, as it's going to be totally rubbish without a car.
Please send positive vibes to the mechanics..... fingers are firmly crossed!
Rufus and I are hanging out at home, it's nice to have a home day every now and then.
I've noticed a few patterned things at home at the moment.
Rolls of packing tape, the lovely triangle one is via here - ready to ship off orders!
YAY!
Have a great day!
x

7 comments:

  1. lovely patterns lou! good luck with the car, it's always nerve wracking putting them in for their MOTs isn't it? fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of lovely patterns and those mugs again! I've got my fingers crossed for you! My old man (my car is called lenerd) passed his mot last week by the skin of his teeth, so hopefully my good luck will rub off!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much this nices and geometrics patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you said careless! I love your home:) fingers crossed for your car! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your green wall, what a great colour! Hope the car passes : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your car :-( Ours is due next month, I feel sick at the thought! Your home is looking so sunny, patterny and lovely- I am very jealous as ours is a tip at the moment. Glad you liked your penguin postcard too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mantle piece - yay for tulips and Orla Kiely and Sagaform and the lush green wall. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x