Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: sunshine award... Google+ -->

sunshine award...


I've recently been awarded the sunshine award by Tracey.. thank you!
I have to answer the following questions and then pass the ray of sunshine to 5 other worthy sun filled bloggers...

Here goes:

Colour: Yellow - but I am also loving neon pink and navy blue too!
Animal: Difficult. Not much of an animal lover since having my kids. But pushed - polar bear.
Non-alcoholic drink: Green Tea - preferably Canton Pouchong Loose Leaf Tea - YUM
Facebook or Twitter: Really? Can I say neither, they annoy the hell out of me!
Getting or giving presents: Both! No that's selfish.  Giving, I get super excited about wrapping.
Flower: Cosmos
PatternTriangle or Scandi

Passion: Photography, Mid-Century design, my kids 
Number: 5



Okay I am passing it on to...
Rachel, Lizeylou, Claire, Nell, & Jo


All lovely ladies, who all bring sunshine.
x

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous award - just the name is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a great name - just what we need on the first day of spring! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lou- Funny after a wee break I am feeling quite sunny today! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah! Yes I could do with a wee break and a spa sounds great! x

      Delete
  3. Me ... really!!
    Thanks Lou - this has really cheered me up on this cold rainy day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you! You little ray of sunshine! ;-) x

      Delete
  4. Really, a polar bear? Might be a bit heavy when sleeping by your feet! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! OOO but super warm! It didn't ask what pet, so I said Polar Bear - just to be different! x

      Delete
  5. Thank you lovely Lou! Having a a super busy day trying to tackle the laundry mountain now that we've got our new washing machine, this gives me a nice excuse to take a break. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes have a break! Washing can wait. x

      Delete
  6. Yay, well done you! Are you going to the WI talk next week? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are too lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are ;-) !! xx

      Delete
  8. Ah, thanks Lou! I'm writing my response now and will post later next week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x