my week on instagram...



It's been a funny old week.
Full of up's and deep deep down's.
Monday & Tuesday saw me battling with a cold & sinus headaches. Exhausting and painful.  Which left me on Wednesday feel oh so grumpy.
That evening I chatted this lady and this lady at Malago WI . We had a talk on Mindfulness by a Buddhist which kind of sorted me out.  What the hell have I got be grumpy about!
Yesterday evening we escaped the heat of the city to the cool of the woods for a picnic tea.. sausages, strawberries and marshmallows with Dan.  A glass of wine, the smell of woodsmoke, kids running and laughing - and life was rosy again!
Today?  Well I received a special delivery.
A new chair.
Ever since this lady showed us hers, I've been hankering.
This weekend?
Well I think we are visiting the zoo with family... other than that, who knows?  I like weekends like that.
Have a great weekend lovelies... 
x


p.s. Thanks for all your suggestions on my birthday gifts.  You guys have awesome taste.


pps. You still have time to book an ad space for July... xx