Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Sponsor spot on the blog? Anyone? Google+ -->

Sponsor spot on the blog? Anyone?



Yes, I have taken the plunge and decided to accept sponsor ad's on my blog.
I really do need to pay some bills and as I am on here more often than not, I really do need to start making my blog obsession pay.  

I am not sure how this whole sponsors thing will go... if anyone will take me up on it, but it's worth a go!
I will be over the moon if I actually get a sponsor... it will be pretty amazing!!!

For more information please go ahead and press the sponsors button over there on the right.  It will tell you all you need to know.  There are 4 sizes of ad space, to suit all budgets.

Yipppeeee - exciting and also super scary as I might fall flat on my face!

In other news Dan is using this image above for the father's day banner over on the company he works for - Canton Tea.  It looks super cute!

Have a great weekend people!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'd spotted that you'd shifted all your sidebars to the right! Hope it goes well Lou - best of luck, I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd love to be a sponsor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'd buy a spot in no time if I actually had something to advertise! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies x how about your blog! It's open to cool and interesting blogs too! xx

      Delete
  3. Hello LGS, I think this is great. Artists sell their paintings, cooks sell their food so go for it. It may lead to more people finding great things/services in the world (like the saltwaters! hair cut or shoes? humm?) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lou! Think this is a really great idea. You put a lot of work and energy into your page and it's a really interesting and happy part of the blogosphere! I will def be interested in one of your sponsorship spots but I'm blogging really sporadically at the moment due to work pressures. When I'm back I'll drop you a line for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go for it Lou! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey louzle. good on ya. i used to feel a bit let down when people put ads on their blogs but now i think you may as well make money from it! i've already got an ad on bloesem but i might sponsor you in sept when the hols have come and gone. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x