Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: tuesday treasury... Google+ -->

tuesday treasury...

'YOU & ME AND THE TREES' by littlegreenshedshop

Some of my current favourites...



Nerd Kiss - 8 x 10 Illustrat...
$16.00

Tree Line Vignette Necklace ...
$50.00

Feather - Walnut Brooch
$13.00

Toy Dog Plushie Handmade and...
$23.00

Brown & White Dotted Butterf...
$34.00

Art Print - You and Me
$20.00

Green Tourmaline and 14k Ros...
$668.00

Umbrellas Placemat and Napki...
$64.00

Arrow Stash Bag with Leathe...
$22.00

Brass triangle necklace: mod...
$24.00

Air Terrarium Kit, pyramid t...
$75.00

Ombrè tunic dress in orange...
$67.00

Vintage Homer Laughlin Best ...
$32.50

Just Over the Fields Origina...
$9.00

Silver Thunderstorm Locket N...
Treasury tool supported by the dog house

Hello!
Yes this Tuesday we are back to a normal Tuesday Treasury of goodies from Etsy.
I am feeling all loved up with nature since my holidays - who am I kidding, I am ALWAYS loved up with nature... you know me!
Look at that mid-century cup and saucer set... BEAUT!
Enjoy 
x

3 comments:

  1. ooh, I'm glad you trawl etsy for me - some very nice finds! Like the triangle necklace and the terrarium - they don't count as house plants do they as *officially* I'm a bit anti house plants. They always die on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar and the art print! ..I think I might make myself a collar. When I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yes, that tea set is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x