Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Etsy Shop Love - Butterscotch & Beestings Google+ -->

Etsy Shop Love - Butterscotch & Beestings


Cushion Cover - Starry Starry Circus Night (no insert)

Feather headdress with red triangles and teal dots

Betty Butterscotch Crocheted 'Bobblescotch' Hat  (Newborn or Child Size)

Today's Etsy Shop love is Butterscotch & Beestings.
A shop full of circus wonders.
The brainchild behind the shop is the incredibly talented Camilla Westergaard.
Her shop Bio:

My name is Camilla. I've always loved children's books and illustrations, and now I have a little shop called Butterscotch & Beesting where I sell my own stories and illustrations. Butterscotch & Beesting follows the adventures of two of my characters, Miss Betty Butterscotch and Mr Bumblewick Beesting, who are best friends and run an ever-so magical circus. The circus is also home to several troupes of unusual yet remarkably gifted animals, as well as the quite bizarre creatures of the Magical Menagerie.

Everything I make is part of the Butterscotch & Beesting adventure, so the candy bags all have stories on the back that tell you a little bit more about the circus, and the prints and fabrics feature creatures and characters from the circus. All the drawings are by me too. 


I love it all.  If you are in love with circus like I am, then you are going to fall in love with Camilla's creations. I am thinking wouldn't it be a great kids birthday party, all things circus?

Do hop over and say hi to her blog too...
x

7 comments:

  1. Wowee, thank you Lou. I especially like the bit that says "incredibly talented". I might have that tattooed on my arm to remind myself at all times!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these designs. What a wonderful circus idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lovely indeed! I'll head over now

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I might see her this weekend as she's on at the Saltaire Arts market! I love her designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently discovered her blog and love it. I am fighting the urge for a headdress for me. Not sure when I would wear it but I think they are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff inspired by the circus. They are really pretty. The designer is really talented. Keep it up.
    bean bag chairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good choice! I love Camilla's magical circus world, as well as her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x