Nature in the home - a series...

Hanging Test Tube Vase

Hello!

Firstly thank you so much for your kind, supportive and loving comments. Each one actually made me sob a little.. it is so comforting to know you guys are there for me to reach out to if I need it.  Life has certainly changed here and I am unsure when and if ever things will be like how it used to be.  Taking each day step by step is the key.  I am so happy in the knowledge that when I reached out you all held my hand. Thank you! * breathe *

Any way - life must go on.  And it's Wednesday so it's my weekly Nature in the home series.  I discovered these quite beautiful hanging test tube vases over on Etsy.  Perfect for simple stem blooms or branches of blossom.  Hang them from a picture hook amongst your display of artworks for an interesting gallery display.  Yes - as it's almost Autumn, a branch of bright red berries might look fabulous.
x



Labels: