Oh my beautiful, happy, wild, life loving boy has turned 5 today.
As a mama, deep down I don't want this day. 5 is such a big year, everything changes. A year of letting go by me, just a little.
My baby has grown.
* Giggles uncontrollably and loves to be tickled.
* Is obsessed with Treefu Tom
* Always has to take a toy animal with him everywhere
* his best friends are Morgan and Henry
* Loves to eat
* Will skip everywhere
* Sleeps with his toy tiger - Tigey
* Loves to eat Blackberries
* Loves to cuddle his brother on the sofa
* Favourite phrase - 'That's really cool'
* Like's to dress up
* Doesn't like to go to sleep
* Always smiling and busy
Today we are having a quiet family celebration, and in a weeks time he is having his birthday party in the woods.. his good friends (and ours) will come together to have a wild rumpus. I cannot wait.
Happy Birthday my gorgeous boy. Ru - you rock my world.
Rufus - Four
Rufus - Three