Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: House love... Google+ -->

House love...





Hello lovely friends!
Hope you are all doing great... and the weekend was a good one. Mine was wonderful... a mix of woods, friends, great art, family and home - perfect!  I love weekends like that!

But another week is here - and thankfully it's a short one, as Half Term starts this Thursday - Hurrah!

This morning I've been snooping around Bo-Laget once again. I do love a snoop, I am just a bit nosey! Anyway I spied this little beauty.  It has the herringbone flooring which I love, teamed with white walls and pops of colour.  I am really like the paintings above the sofa, a mix of vintage and home made it seems.  Yep - I like this one... very pretty!
Do you like it?
More images over here.

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this! Utterly gorgeous!

    Jo :-) x
    Adventuresandteaparties@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous house - very 'real' looking as well, if you know what I mean - just the right amount of normal life clutter going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those cushions look so cosy and comfy...just needs a pet curled up asleep! As I agree with Flora, it's refreshing to see SOME clutter in an interior shoot, be it very nice clutter! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely house! We've just ordered a new sofa similar to this and I'm planning a picture ledge just behind it. I'm gonna go with a bit of colour on the walls though as I've had white walls for as long as I can remember! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find! If only I could get my wrapping paper/boxes/pens/books to look so neat and tidy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great find, thank you for sharing it. I really like how there is a lot of stuff yet it all still seems to retain an air of calm - the floor and white walls do a lot to help that I guess. I wonder if those cushions spend as much time on the floor or being whacked around small boys' heads as my stash do....?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, those anglepoise lamps: so practical yet stylish xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home ... love the floors ... white and pops of colour ... gorgeous ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely house pictures. I wish my couch looked like that, I bet it's comfy too! I think there comes a point in life when you have to buy a good couch, it hasn't happened yet.....but this one is tempting! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love interiors like this! This is so simple and pretty!!!! If only my boyfriend wasn't so Modern. I might have to keep him out of the decorating process on the next apartment. I'll buy him a shed to make his own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this...lou ive been so bad on commenting recently...just wanted to say hi again...loving your blog as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love white walls with pops of colour myself! Great pics
    Ren

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x