Monday...




Hello! Dear friends.
Life here is slowly coming back to normal.  September was the most rockiest we have ever been.  Illnesses, me falling and hurting my back and neck (it's still not quite right), Rufus starting school, Charlie not wanting to go to school.

Most days one or all 4 of us has cried.

Thank you to you lovelies who have individually emailed me offer a shoulder to cry on.. I took each email with the deepest gratitude. You know who you are, and you are much loved and appreciated. xxx

September you have been pretty crappy!  So HELLO to October.. here's to bright sunny days, and happier family all round.

Ah.. onwards and upwards...
►◄

Tomorrow I am starting at Paper, Scissors, Stone Volume 4 here in Bristol.  A pop up shop which features the best of Bristol makers.  

PSS has been running since this time last year in a great shop in the centre of Cabot Circus shopping centre here in Bristol.  Volume 4 opens it's doors on Thursday 4th October and will run until the end of November.

So if you are there doing your Christmas shopping - please pop in and see what Bristol's independent makers can offer.  You will not be disappointed and you will be supporting local talent too!

I shall be working in the shop one day a week - on a Tuesday!  Come and say hi!

Today I am busy printing, wrapping and stock taking ready for the shop opening... eeek. Lots still to do!

►◄

Also this weekend I listed a few seconds in my shop.  A couple of prints that have a slight defect, but are still okay to be framed up.  I just wouldn't be happy to sell them at full price, and it seems a shame to throw them away.  

There are only a few left.

Go see if you fancy a bargain.

So... there you go.  Good to catch up!
Hope you all have a great week and a wonderful October!
x