Nature in the home - a series...


I love this little collection of plants.
As much as I love this beautiful canvas print of flowers in a jug. It's just so simple and beautiful.  This  collection of natural ephemera belongs in the home of the quite brilliant blog Old Brand New.  A source of much beauty and inspiration, I can tell you.
If you know me, you will know my love of nature and how I have bought it into every corner of my home.  My mantel in the dining room has shells, a star fish, deer antlers, a small pumpkin and a pink geranium in a terracotta pot - not even mentioning the vintage oil painting of flowers in a vase on the wall.
So... yes this small sideboard with all it's plants, vases, antlers and stones really does appeal. I love it.
Do you?
Do you collect natural objects too?
x

Labels: